There are so many ways that you, as a sponsor or donor, can take advantage of this unique opportunity to help your business, your neighborhood, and your favorite non-profit organization. Try these on for size:
- Sponsor a hole. Build your own hole, have us build it for you, or rent one. Just make sure you’re at the most visible, and cost-effective, marketing opportunity of the year.
- Sponsor a group. While some folks like the idea of sponsoring a hole, they don’t want to actually be there themselves. That’s when we step in to help you find a community organization to fill the space. Imagine – helping two groups (plus yourself), all at the same time.
- Be a presence. Whatever level of participation you’re looking to have, we can help you expand it with:
- Room displays
- Golfer gift bags
- Imprinted golf balls
- Silent auction opportunities
- Food and beverage table sponsorships
- Promotional banners and T-shirts
- Bandstand, signage and course naming rights
- Information booth and decorative display opportunities
- Make a contribution. Even if you don’t want to sponsor, the group you want to support still needs your help. Make a contribution, and it will be tax-deductible to the limits of the law.
So tell us where you see yourself fitting in, and we’ll make it happen for you.